Coral Reef - Glitter Lips by Beauty Boulevard
Coral Reef Glitter Lips by Beauty Boulevard is the softest and subtlest look from the whole Glitter Lips collection. Coral Reef has a beautiful soft, earthy tone, perfect for any skin tone and certainly a holiday make up bag must have! The striking warm tones from this Glitter Lips product is sure to bring out your inner glow.
- Glitter Lips should last 7 - 8 hours
- Stay away from oil based food, eg, garlic bread or dressings that contain oil as this could effect the length of time Glitter Lips can last
- Glitter Lips is a non-irritant and non toxic product
- Although the gloss bond is water based, we do recommend a skin allergy test be carried out 24 hours prior to use
- Excessive use can cause dry lips
- Not for consumption
- Not to be used on cracked or sore skin
- This product can be used on children aged 3+ but MUST be applied by an adult. When storing Glitter Lips, please ensure it is kept out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry area, away from direct sunlight
- Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner
Directions of useForever beaux top tip: Apply all your makeup first and leave the Glitter Lips application til the end
1) Clean and dry your lips
Forever beaux top tip: Apply a lip liner to your lips to help give further definition
2) Apply a thin coat of the gloss bond to your lips, carefully following the lip line. Just as you would do when applying a lip gloss
3) Keep the lips parted and wait for the gloss bond to turn from white to clear
4) Lightly dampen the pad end of the applicator with water. Squeeze the pad to remove any excess water. The damp pad will help to pick up the glitter and reduce waste.
5) Gently dab the damp pad into the premium glitter and apply to the lips, making sure you cover all the glossed area with the glitter
Forever beaux top tip: Dab finger over the lips to check for any sticky patches, if so, apply more glitter in that area.
6) Use the small brush on the opposite end of the applicater to lightly brush the excess of glitter off the lips
7) Use a larger blusher brush to brush away excess glitter around your mouth.
Forever beaux top tip: Apply to one lip at a time to start with
Directions of removalYou will need: a cotton pad and oil based makeup remover
1) Apply the oil based makeup remover to the cotton pad
2) Hold the pad on to the lips and hold for a few seconds
3) Gently wipe the lips in a circular motion
Forever beaux top tip: Apply a lip balm / lip moisturiser to the lips to replenish the moisture that has been lost
Glitter Lips glitter ingredientsEthyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethal Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone
Glitter Lips gloss bond ingredientsMica, Titanium Dioxide, Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, FD&C Yellow #5, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyde Anide, Bismouth Oxychloride, D&C Red #7, D&C Red #6, D&C Red #34
Please Note: Due to individual monitor settings, Glitter Lips colours may vary slightly to the actual colours.
“We take great care to ensure your order is packed with care and to the highest standard, so it arrives with you in perfect condition.” – Kimberley Jones, MD
Please see the below tables for postage and packaging charges and delivery times.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer care are warehouse management teams. All orders are dispatched the very same day when placed before 4pm Monday – Friday.
Please Note: Delivery is FREE for all UK orders over £19.99
|Delivery Type||Expected Delivery time||Cost|
|UK Standard Delivery||2-4 days (FREE for orders over £19.99)||£1.99|
|UK Priority Delivery||1-2 days||£2.99|
|UK Special Delivery||1 day (Next-day delivery for orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3:00pm)||£5.99|
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact your local Royal Mail Delivery Office. If you are still having problems, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us. Our Customer Service Representatives are always more than happy to help.
Please Note: forever beaux can only consider claims for lost in post items 14 days after dispatch.
Do you have any questions regarding delivery? If so, please take a look at the delivery section within our FAQs. Alternatively, if you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to Contact Us.
Although we always hope that our customers are happy with their purchases, we understand and appreciate that there are times you may wish to return your order.
- The Forever Beaux Returns Policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Items sold by Forever Beaux are new and original. Forever Beaux are authorised UK Stockists of all brands sold at www.foreverbeaux.com
- All items are fully inspected prior to dispatch.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Once you have received your purchased item(s) and if for any reason you change your mind and would like to return the item(s) you may do so as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. All items can only be returned for a refund if any seals and cellophane is still intact and unopened and in a re-saleable condition and returned to Forever Beaux within 40 days from the dispatch date.
Any items that are returned and deemed unfit for re-sale by our returns department will not be accepted. A refund will not be applied and the item(s) will be kept by Forever Beaux and only re-sent if delivery is paid for and requested by the customer.
Please allow up to 5 working days once we have received your returned goods to be refunded.
Please Note: Forever Beaux does not charge restocking fees, however we will only reimburse the cost of the items and not the initial delivery charge.
Refunds cannot be issued until the item(s) is returned back to us safely.
Once received back to us and approved for a refund, you will be refunded back to the credit / debit card / PayPal account that you used to place your order. Forever Beaux will not refund payment to another account which is not linked to the order.
Damaged or Faulty Items
We inspect each item prior to dispatch, however, in the rare occasion you receive a damaged or faulty item, firstly, we are very sorry this has happened and understand this can be very frustrating for you. Please Contact Us as soon as you receive the item and notice the damage or fault and our customer service team will help and advice accordingly.
Wrong Item(s) received
Please accept our sincere apologies if you have received the wrong item, all items are carefully and fully inspected prior to dispatch, although, we understand human errors can happen. We understand this can be very frustrating for you. Please Contact Us as soon as you receive the package and have noticed you have been sent the wrong item and our customer service team will help and advise accordingly.
Order Not ReceivedIf you haven’t received your order within 7 working days from when you received our confirmation of dispatch email, please contact our Customer Care Team who will help and advise accordingly. Please have your order details ready as this will help us to find your details on our systems quicker.
Please Note: Forever Beaux can only consider claims for lost in post items 14 days after dispatch.
Order Cancellation Policy
Once you have placed your order, if you change your mind, you may cancel up until the point that the item is dispatched. Once the item is dispatched, unfortunately you are no longer able to cancel your order. Please then refer to our Returns and Refund Policy.
To cancel your order, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
How to Return an Item(s) Back to Forever BeauxWe strongly suggest that you contact our customer care team prior to returning your item so we are able to provide you with a unique returns number in order for us to process your refund as soon as we receive the item(s) back.
Where possible, please include a copy of the invoice when sending your purchase back to us. If not possible, please include a note with your name, address, contact email address and number and order number and a brief description of why you are returning the item for a refund.
Please ensure you package the item(s) securely so they do not get damaged when in transit back to us as we cannot accept damaged items (unless you received the item(s) damaged and we have been made aware of this) back for a refund.
Any items you are returning back to Forever Beaux is your responsibility until it reaches our office. Therefore, please obtain a 'Proof of Postage Receipt' (this is free from Royal Mail) so we are able to issue a refund if on a rare occasion Royal Mail loses your return. If a returned item(s) is lost by Royal Mail, without a 'Proof of Postage' receipt we will be unable to process your refund.
Please Note: If you are sending your purchase back to us due to damage, you will be refunded the cost of postage you incurred when sending the item back to us.
Please return to:
FAO Returns Department
36 Armistead Way